So, here are some new pictures of Charlotte. Isn't she beautiful!!!? Honestly, she had so much fun being photographed, it kind of ended up with her telling the photographer how she was going to sit, and pose, and look, and in general, being very happy in front of the camera. Of course, if I was as lovely as Charlotte, I'd be hamming it up in front of the camera too! Enjoy the pictures of my FOUR year old sweetie!
Charlotte sitting in some flowers, relaxing.



6 comments:
She is so cute.. I love her pic. Did you go to JC Penny?
ah, they are beautiful! And I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!
She gets cuter by the minute. Darling pictures. She looks a lot like her cute mommy.
She is beautiful!
She is so cute! Can you believe she is four? Ana turned four yesterday and I can't believe it. I am happy to hear you are feeling better. It sounds like you had some nasty stuff.
She is a doll! :)
Post a Comment