


So, not much happening around here lately. And by that, I mean not much in the way of fun or good happening around here lately. It all started with Barrett having pneumonia, which was caught early on, and was "gone" pretty easily and quickly, thankfully. But then, Charlotte came down with a nasty flu, and then of course...TA DA! Mom got it too! So, I started out with a really wicked flu I caught from Charlotte, then felt a little less yucky for about 18 hours, and then, BAM! I got hit right after with a really nasty cold. Felt a little less yucky for about 18 hours again, and you guessed it...BAM! I got nailed with a terrible sore throat and everything else all over again. Seriously, I feel like I have been consistently run over by a gigantic 18-wheeler truck for ten days straight. I'm not sure if I have been lucky enough to catch 3 different things separately, or if it's all been just one big nasty sickness with some really funky timing and symptoms. Anyway, what I wouldn't give for a head that isn't aching and throbbing, a tummy that isn't churning and icky, and a throat that isn't sore or irritated. Ugh. Someone make it better!!!!! On the brighter side (if there is one), Savannah and Colby have managed to stay healthy thus far, and Barrett and Charlotte have managed to stick with just a tiny drippy nose here and there, so that's good. Anyway, I am feeling exactly like Grumpy, Eeyore, and Oscar the Grouch. Long live the Whiny Complainers!!!
4 comments:
Oh man, that's horrible. I wished I lived closer so I could bring you some chicken soup. It cures everything you know. Plus, you've been through quite a roller coaster of emotions this last month. I hope you didn't work. Please call me, I'll help you out anytime you know.
Hope you feel better soon:)
Dani, your blog is really fun! And if its any consolation, I have two girlies with strep. Now, if we can just keep the adults and the baby from getting it...
I hope you are finally feeling better. How was your grave on Thursday? We need to work together again soon.
I hope you are feeling better!! I think it is just one big illness. I had gotten sick last Tues/Wed, felt better on Thurs and then Fri night Saturday felt yuck again. Ended up going home early on Saturday night. Monday/Tues I got the nasty nose stuff and am now working with the scratchy frog throat.
Post a Comment