
Dare I hope? The cynical pessimist in me can't possibly believe this is happening, but, facts are in: Barrett is potty training. Really well. Consistently. On his own. I don't know what to say. Both of my girls had ZERO interest in potty training, and both were well over the age of three before they decided, or rather, MOM decided it was just flat-out time to train, end of story. So, I am not really sure what to think. On the one hand, I think it just might be a really nice phase that he'll grow out of, or that it's a new "thing" that he thinks is cool and nifty, and the novelty will wear off in a few weeks. But, despite every cynical bone in my body, I really think he might be there, before the age of three. We'll see how he does. It's been a solid week or so, and he's been great, even at church and out running errands and things. Keep it up, Bear Bear!! You rock!!!
1 comment:
Lucky, that's like a huge bonus in so many ways. How are you feeling these days...hope your doing better. Those late hours don't help much though.
Post a Comment