So, I don't really have a picture of Colby by himself, so you'll have to deal with this one of both of us. But, really, it's pretty rare to see Colby without me, or to find me without Colby, so maybe this is the perfect picture!!!
Happy Birthday Colby! I love you, and I love everything that you do for me and our little family! You are the best thing that has ever, or will ever, happen to me! Love you the most!
Happy Birthday Colby! I love you, and I love everything that you do for me and our little family! You are the best thing that has ever, or will ever, happen to me! Love you the most!Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Colby!
HaPpY BiRtHdAY! happy happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday birthday happy birthday happy happy birthday!!!! we love you colby!!!
Happy Birthday Colby
Happy Birthday old man! :)
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment