Colby and Dani...Happily Ever After Since February 7, 1997
I can't believe how fast time goes by!! I hope you had a fun day celebrating with him.
I am with Tami, where does the time go? It seems like you were just pregnant wondering what you were going to do with a boy! You are such a great Mom. He is going to be a heart breaker.Happy Birthday Barrett!
He really is sooooo adorable!! Happy Birthday Barrett!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe how fast time goes by!! I hope you had a fun day celebrating with him.
I am with Tami, where does the time go? It seems like you were just pregnant wondering what you were going to do with a boy! You are such a great Mom. He is going to be a heart breaker.
Happy Birthday Barrett!
He really is sooooo adorable!! Happy Birthday Barrett!
Post a Comment