So, as promised, pictures of Charlotte at her first soccer game. It was so fun, and she seemed to have a good time!
Charlotte gets a good kick! She actually tried to dribble the ball, and was so excited to get the ball.
She had fun, and I wish I had some pictures of her standing on the field twirling her soccer shorts like a princess dress. It was hilarious, but the picture was kind of blurry. Anyway, she seems to like soccer, even if she has to pretend she is a soccer princess to get through it!
4 comments:
I can't believe how big Charlotte has gotten! Congrats to Savannah on her baptism!
Very fun!
She looks so cute. I have to laugh at the socks, they drown them for a couple of years and then it seems like overnight, their legs grow and they fit the way they are supposed to.
I wished they didn't grow so fast, I have to say, I miss those soccer games, fun times.
how fun, what a cutie.
Post a Comment