Monday, May 18, 2009

Photo shoot of Savannah

So, Savannah wanted to have some professional pictures taken of her with her new scriptures and white dress after her baptism. I have to admit, I wasn't really sold on this idea of hers, but when I got the pictures back, I was stunned. They really turned out so amazing! She is so incredibly beautiful, and many of the poses were her ideas. I think I just might make this a baptism tradition for my kids. Enjoy the pictures of my lovely and elegant Little Lady Savannah....
This is my favorite. I must admit, I am a HUGE fan of photos in sepia tones. I think they just look so pretty. I love Savannah's face, she looks just like an angel.

One of the photo mosaics. Once again, loving the sepia!

Another photo mosaic, this time with a black-and-white main photo. Savannah hates anything except "normal color" pictures, so the rest of the inset photos are for her!

I love this picture. She is so pretty, and her new green scriptures make her enormous green eyes just pop off the page.

I like this one. More of a traditional pose, but she liked it a lot.

Another one of my favorites. This one was her idea, too. She wanted a picture of her reading her new scriptures.

This is the "normal color" version of my most favorite pose. Savannah likes this better than the sepia.

I like this one a lot. It reminds me of an old-fashioned royal portrait or something. I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but this picture just gets to me. I love it.
So, there you have it. Isn't Savannah just as pretty as a princess? She was so excited to have these photos taken, and I am so glad I listened to her, and let her do this. I can't believe my little baby is now a lovely young lady. Where has the time gone?

8 comments:

Anderson Family said...

She really is beautiful!!

Syrah76 said...

She is stunning, an absolute angel. Tell Savannah congratulations on the baptism.

Boyers said...

Love the pictures. they turned out wonderful!!

Tammy said...

Hard to believe she's already baptized. Where does the time go. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl.

You're good parents and your children are so blessed to be learning the gospel principles.

Aislinn said...

she is beautiful inside and out

Renee Hill said...

She is beautiful!!! And I am not just saying that because I am her grandma!! Congrats to her and her wonderful idea. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl.

Kassie said...

WOw, what precious pictures!! She is such a beautiful girl. She is so sweet and I really will miss being her primary teacher.

Tiff said...

What a good idea! She is so sweet!