So, here are Charlotte's answers to this fun little quiz that Savannah did a few days ago. I wasn't really sure what to expect, she is only 4, but here goes....
Ask your child(ren) to answer the following questions and type in their answers. Tag other moms with older kids who may get a kick out if it!!
1. What is something your mom always says to you? Put the toys away.
2. What makes your mom happy? When I put my shoes on and we take Savannah to the doctor. (Hmmm, okay.)
3. What makes your mom sad? Not putting toys away.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? She put toys away. (Well, you'd have to ask my mom and dad, but I think she is probably making me out to be a lot better than I was!)
6. How old is your mom? 6. (Wow. I have an 8-year old. Hmmmm.......!)
7. How tall is your mom? Tall as this. (She held up her hand in the air above her head and said that.)
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV? Sleeping Beauty. (Fair enough, Sleeping Beauty is my absolute very most favorite animated movie of all time, hands down!)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Clean up the toys and turn off the blinds.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Watching TV and playing with toys. (Yes, I get to play with toys and be famous for it!)
11. What is your mom really good at? Putting toys away. (Very true, but I wish I didn't have to put them away quite so often, you know what I mean?!)
12. What is she not very good at? Not doing anything. (True story. I suck at just being still and "chilling." Oh well....)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Just sit on her chair and do her computer. (Actually, quite an astute and accurate description of what I do!)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Golden Grahams. (YUMMMY!)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Cleaning up my room and toys. (Well, at least she is proud of me for doing her chores, right?)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Strawberry Shortcake. (You know what? When I was about Savannah's age, my whole room was totally decked out with Strawberry Shortcake. Curtains, blankets, jammies, toys, the whole shebang. I should have kept them all.....)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play Polly Pockets. (Can I say, they should NEVER wear shoes. All Pollies should be barefoot. Those shoes are a nightmare.)
18. How are you and your mom the same? We're this big. (This was shown by putting both her hands high above her head, once again.)
19. How are you and your mom different? Different as this big. (This was shown by bending over and putting her hands down by her toes.)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Just hugging me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Hugging him. (This is true. Good hugs!)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Target and the Credit Union and to baptize Savannah. (Target, YES! Credit Union, not so much. Baptism? Well, when it happens, I'll let you know!)
23. What is your mom afraid of? Spiders. (This was prefaced by a loud scream and waving of hands while shaking her head saying something like "uuuuggghhhhh!)
24. What is your mom not afraid of? Snakes, duh! (Literally, that is what she said, verbatim. Good thing it's true, there was a lot of indignation at being asked a question so easy and basic!)
25. What does your mom like the best about you? My big blue beautiful eyes. (They are gorgeous blue eyes, that's the truth!)
So, that's Charlotte! Informative and entertaining! I think I'll ask Barrett these questions either before I make him clean his room and put the toys away, or MUCH later on after cleaning up!! Poor Charlotte, all her answers were somehow tied to cleaning up toys!! Aren't kids sooooo funny and cool! I really think I will let Barrett answer these next, because I am ridiculously curious about what his answers might be!!! It really should be loads of fun!! I still think everyone should do this. So, as before, I tag everyone. Honestly. EVERYONE!!!
2 comments:
Charlotte is adorable! i think that you must make her clean too much if that is all she could think about!!! just joking. Love you guys!
I would love to do this with Logan if I knew I would get more than a blank stare out of him. :) I can't believe you aren't afraid of snakes! Duh!
Post a Comment