
Here are the kids getting ready for Easter. I think this might be the first year we actually let Bear near the egg dye! He had fun, and please notice that he is wearing nothing but his
Spiderman underwear. I ask you to make note of it, because it is an improvement over what he had on before, which is absolutely nothing! Honestly, the boy would go all day long totally naked if he had his way. Colby assures me this is normal behavior for boys, and that they all prefer streaking around, flashing everyone who dares to enter the house. Oh well. I can deal with that. Until he gets a little older, then it might be a bit creepy and "uncomfortable," know what I mean? But, for now, flash away, Barrett! Anyway, they had fun decorating their eggs, and trying to guess where the Easter Bunny would hide their baskets. Yes, we have a tricky Easter Bunny who visits our
house. I have been
told that the Easter Bunny is
not the
sort of guy
who typically hides Easter baskets, but hey, he
does at my
house, and the kids
love him for it! So there! Anyway, it was so fun, and the kids had a blast!
2 comments:
LOL. At least if he is nakie you don't have to tell him to keep his hands out of his pants. O is not even 2 and it is a constant battle. I am not ready for this "normal" boy behavior. LOL
We started potty training yesterday, and Logan wants to wear....NOTHING! I'm glad to hear he's not the only one!
Post a Comment