So, I was tagged, and I guess I'll follow through with it. So, you just have to go to your Pictures file, open the fourth folder, and post the fourth picture. Not so hard, even I could do it! So, here it is, drum roll, please..................
This is a picture from last summer when my Dad took the kids to Tracy Aviary. He brought a spray bottle filled with water, and periodically throughout the day he'd squirt them with it to keep cool. They thought it was just about the most awesome thing ever. Aren't they cute? And my Dad is truly one of the coolest grandparents ever!
This is a picture from last summer when my Dad took the kids to Tracy Aviary. He brought a spray bottle filled with water, and periodically throughout the day he'd squirt them with it to keep cool. They thought it was just about the most awesome thing ever. Aren't they cute? And my Dad is truly one of the coolest grandparents ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment