Monday, April 06, 2009

It Has Arrived....Sort of...


So, Opening Day of the Major League baseball season has officially arrived!!!! The only problem is that the first Boston Red Sox game was postponed due to inclement weather in Boston. So, that means we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the Red Sox take on the Tampa Bay Rays...those (d)evil Rays who beat the Sox and took them out of World Series competition last season. So, we hold our thirst for vengeance and payback until 4:05 p.m. Boston time tomorrow. Everyone, set your satellite systems to "Record." ;)
Yahoo!!!!! Baseball is back! As Colby would say (I hope facetiously), "Now I have something to live for!"
Go Boston Red Sox!
Boo, Boo, Boo New York Yankees! (that's for you, Stephen!!)

3 comments:

The Fife's said...

Have you ordered the MLB package so you won't have to miss any games? I am working a half grave with you in a week or so, I can't wait!

Luckiest Girl.... said...

LOL! You are so funny. I thought of you guys yesterday. The opening day!
I know you will enjoy the season!

Boyers said...

Dani!!! i made a blog! i know i know. but i made it private so i need your e-mail address to invite you! love you