
Okay, so Halloween is over, and I promise that pictures of the kids in costume are forthcoming, but first, I have to say something:
I LOVE PUMPKIN SEEDS!!!
Let me explain. I have never, ever before attempted roasting/toasting/cooking pumpkin seeds. But my dear friend Tami assured me that it was easy to do, and that even I could handle it.
So, with a fair amount of fear and anxiety, after Colby carved the pumpkins, instead of chucking the seeds in the garbage, I rinsed them off and toasted them.
You know something? It really was easy, and I did it, and,
drum roll please......
They are so yummy and tasty!!
They're pretty much my new favorite snack. Well, maybe my 2nd favorite, trailing behind anything chocolaty and minty!!!
Thank you Tami!!!
I LOVE PUMPKIN SEEDS!!!
Let me explain. I have never, ever before attempted roasting/toasting/cooking pumpkin seeds. But my dear friend Tami assured me that it was easy to do, and that even I could handle it.
So, with a fair amount of fear and anxiety, after Colby carved the pumpkins, instead of chucking the seeds in the garbage, I rinsed them off and toasted them.
You know something? It really was easy, and I did it, and,
drum roll please......
They are so yummy and tasty!!
They're pretty much my new favorite snack. Well, maybe my 2nd favorite, trailing behind anything chocolaty and minty!!!
Thank you Tami!!!
3 comments:
yea!!! I am so glad that they turned out and now you have a new Halloween tradition. I am not sure the nutrition factor, but they are yummy!
I did it for the first time this year too. They were awesome. How are the kiddos? I was so sad to hear they were sick, especially since I was complaining about mine having colds.. I hope they are better. I miss you. Take care.
mmmm. mmmm. good.
Post a Comment