So, it is nearly Thanksgiving, which can mean only one thing: it is time for me to post our Halloween pictures!! Hey, I am actually less than a month late on this one, that's improvement!

Barrett, Savannah and Charlotte at the pumpkin patch! Each of the kids got to pick out their very own pumpkins. They were so proud!!

Carving time! This year, we made everyone try and help, instead of just making it the "Amazing Colby Jack-o-Lantern Party" like usual. The kids actually had quite a good time, getting right into it all, and scooping out the seeds. Obviously, we still let Colby handle the knives, and do the actual carving. I mean, I am a bit of a blase and relaxed parent, and probably let my kids do too much that could possibly be considered dangerous, but I didn't let them handle the gigantic carving knife. Now, a small kitchen knife, or paring knife, that's a different story....!

Savannah pretty proud of her pumpkin guts!

Savannah the Snow Princess, or The White Witch from Narnia, or a Snow Fairy from Barbie in the Nutcracker. Her costume depended on her mood. The official tag on the costume said "Snow Princess," but apparently, that wasn't quite enough for Savannah!

Princess Cinderella Charlotte. She was excessively pleased to have an official Cinderella gown of her very own. I was actually surprised that it took her this long to ask for a Princess costume. Charlotte is such a fluffy,
princessy twirly-girl, I thought she would have asked for it long before now. But, she loved it, and said that she is going to be Cinderella next year too. We'll see!!

Cowboy Barrett. So, everyone knows that Bear is totally enthralled with "Toy Story" right now, and that he thinks Woody and Buzz
Lightyear are the coolest! So, he decided he wanted to be Woody this year. So cute!!

All three of the cutie-
patooties with their costumes and carved pumpkins.
Happy Halloween, now that it's November! Ha ha ha!
1 comment:
Cute!! We are excited for the 3rd Toy Story to come out next year, have you watched the trailer online with Barrett?
Post a Comment