DISNEYLAND!
I have finally waded through our Disneyland vacation photos. Between Colby and Colby's Dad, there were over 800 pictures to choose from. Just a little overwhelming for me, and it took some time. Plus I suck at posting things quickly anyway!
Here we are in front of the Castle. Charlotte pretty much wanted to stay where she could see the castle at all times. She loved it. We had so much fun, and we can't wait to go back in a few years!
This is Savannah taking pictures of the kids. She LOVED being the third photographer of the group, and she took some darling pictures. I wish I could post them for you, but some total JERK at Disneyland stole her camera, so I can't. Poor Savannah was heartbroken. The lame-o thief took the camera out of it's bag, then placed the empty bag back in our stroller. Talk about malicious and well-thought-out. Dweebs. Honestly, people, buy your own camera, don't steal my sweet 8 year old daughter's camera. Have you no shame? Grrrrr. I am still seething with anger and bitterness over it.
Savannah getting overly excited to get to the entrance gates! She was seriously overjoyed and happy to be in the Happiest Place On Earth!
We were there in time for the Halloween decorations, so that was fun. Savannah thinks the Mickey Mouse pumpkin head was about the coolest thing ever!
All the kids with Tigger! Barrett was preoccupied trying to make Spiderman hands for Tigger, and Charlotte just wanted to go find some princesses!
Charlotte's favorite ride was Peter Pan. I bet she asked to ride that one at least 25 times a day. She loved it, loved it, loved it!
Charlotte at the Princess Luncheon. She had a blast meeting five of the princesses personally: Belle, Mulan, Ariel, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), and Cinderella. This is Charlotte showing off her Cinderella dress and crown. She had so much fun, and the food was honestly the best food we ate during the whole vacation. Definitely worth the price!
Barrett had a little too much fun, and fell asleep in the stroller. He and Charlotte both took little catnaps in their strollers every day. Kind of nice, they missed out on the hottest part of the day, and Savannah could go on some rides that they were too small for, and they didn't ever realize they'd been left out!!
This is Barrett the first day in Disneyland. Talk about overwhelmed and overstimulated! Now, you must understand that Woody and Buzz Lightyear from "Toy Story" are just about Barrett's most favorite characters of all time. Barrett even dressed up as Woody for Halloween! So, on the day he gets to meet Woody and Jessie in person, he is so scared that he literally was crying and begging to go home! Poor little guy! By lunchtime, he had acclimated and had a good time. But of course, we never did see Woody after that!
Barrett trying to pull the Sword in the Stone. Big muscles, Bear! Pull harder!!!
Dani with Eeyore. You are all no doubt aware of my fondness of Eeyore. He is hands-down my favorite character from the Winnie the Pooh stories, and I was so excited that he was here! So, I just had to have my picture taken with him. Dani and Eeyore, King of the Gloomy Doomsayers!!
Savannah and Colby riding together. Colby being Colby, and sweet Savannah totally oblivious to Daddy's charming teasing!!
And, finally, all of the girls with Princess Aurora. I really do understand that Disneyland is more for the kids, and that the whole experience is for them, but, you all should know by now that "Sleeping Beauty" is my absolute favorite Disney film of all time, and hence, Aurora is my very favorite Disney Princess. So, I could not resist, I had to jump in for this picture. Savannah, Charlotte, Dani and Princess Aurora!
We had so much fun, and other than the camera being stolen, and a minor irritation with Snow White that I am still trying to get over, it was so wonderful. I think the only thing that could have made it better for me was if I had been able to meet Grumpy!! He is my other favorite Disney character. But, maybe next time!!!
8 comments:
I. am. so. jealous. I love Disneyland and could use some serious "Happiest Place on Earth" action right about now.
On another note, when did Barrett get to be such a little boy? Seriously not right.
How Fun, I too am totally jealous. I can't wait to take the girls some day soon. Look at you with Sleeping Beauty. I am glad you got that picture. I love the picture of the family in front of the castle...very cute!!! I am glad you guys had such a great time.
Nice pictures, I hate that your camera was stolen, but yeah to a new one! I am so glad that you had fun. I can't wait until I can get there with the girls.
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I am so sad about Savannah's camera, what a jerk! I love disneyland!
Everyone looks like they had such a great time! I love Disneyland and was probably there right around the same time you were. It would have been awesome to run into each other!
It looks like you guys had a great time in Disneyland! I am sorry that some idiot had to be so mean and take Savannah's camera. What a jerk!
I absolutely love that place. I'm so glad you got to take the kids and with no diaper bags. Isn't that wonderful. Love all the pictures and now with a new camera we should see updated posts all the time...right?
I miss seeing you and catching up. Darling Family picture, too. I still can't believe how fast they are growing, it's almost sad and then there are good times to all stages in life.
Hope to see you soon.
how FUN!!!! I'm jealous. Remind me to tell you a funny story about our experience with Sleeping beauty at Ariels Grotto.
Post a Comment