Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Barrett's New Pictures!

So, here are Barrett's new pictures. Isn't he just about the most handsome little boy you've ever seen?!!LOVE this one! It is such a great capture of his fiery little personality! And I love the bruise on his forehead, it's such a boy thing. Is there ever a time when he doesn't have a bruise? He's always jumping, climbing, running, kicking, or messing around.

I like this one too. He's so cute! And I love black-and-white photos.

I love this one! I think his face looks so cute and sweet.

Hello Handsome!

This is Barrett's favorite, he thinks he is so grown-up with his hands in his pockets. He is so handsome!
So, my little guy is three. Why does time fly by so fast nowadays? My little baby is already three. He is growing up. I predict lots of tears and separation anxiety (by me, of course) when he starts preschool this fall. What will I do without my little Bear-Bear at home with me?

2 comments:

Boyers said...

Happy Birthday!!! he is adorable! and i must say incredibly hard to shop for

The Fife's said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie. I love his hair!