

So, as promised...the pictures of our house awash in blue BYU graffiti. It's a great job! I mean, it is all blue and cougar-friendly, not exactly my decorating theme of choice or anything, but this must have taken a bit of time to accomplish!! Actually, our dear friend who is responsible for this fine job, waited in the parking lot of the church behind our house on the Friday night before the Big Game. Just waited there in the dark and the cold for the lights to go off in our house. Talk about dedication to his art!!!! Colby told him that he should have just come and knocked at the door- we would have let him in for some nice hot cocoa, he must have been freezing! And we still would have let him "improve" the exterior of our house for the game. Too bad BYU choked, there was a lot of effort that went into this!! Oh well, maybe next year, Stephen!!! But, don't count on it, the little blue kitties rarely defeat the Runnin' Utes!
7 comments:
Hey, I found your blog through Salina'!. I gotta say, we're getting the BYU harrassment down here in Henderson too! Can't a Ute fan just live in peace? Especially when we're the ones winning!
Oh my goodness...is this the same guy that changed your Christmas lights?
Ya, too bad the poor kitties choked!LOL!!!
Isn't it funny how some people have waaay too much time on their hands. Hilarious. We need to do that too a few people in my neighborhood. They would never suspect us and it would be so much fun.
I have to admit, Blue looks great on your house. heehee. Gives me some ideas for next year to do to my brother-in-laws house.
Dani! I'm so glad you found my blog! Thanks for your comment. And so sorry about the blue decorations on your house. Red is such a better color, though, huh? Not to worry one bit about us switching to blue!! NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!! It's red all the way, baby!! LOL So glad Utah kicked BYU's trash!! Sugar bowl here we come!
So I didn't know you guys started to blog I will definately add you to my list. That is really funny about your house
Hilarious! Go Utes! :)
Post a Comment