Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dance Recital

Charlotte at her first dance recital! Her dance class performed at the Festival of Trees. And, just in case you are curious, her fabulous makeup job was a requirement- I am not looking into turning her into a creature of the night! Charlotte thought it was soooo fun to put on all of the makeup, except for the mascara, she decided she is not such a fan of mascara. Does anyone else think that Charlotte could be one of the stars in a Robert Palmer video? Actually, now that I say that, does anyone else besides me even know who Robert Palmer is?!?!
Oh my gosh- talk about cute! A stage full of little 3 and 4 year olds. It was soooooo adorable. Charlotte was her typical self and hammed it up all the way. She entered the stage waving to the crowd and looking oh-so-excited. I tried to get pictures of her during the actual performance, but it just didn't happen, so you'll have to settle for these pictures I took before the performance. She really wouldn't smile for me here, because she wasn't "wearing ballet shoes yet," and she "wasn't dancing yet." Now, I realize I am somewhat biased in my opinion of Charlotte, being her Mom and all, but she was very, very good! She had the dance totally memorized and was happy to perform. I think we have a star on our hands!!!

2 comments:

The Fife's said...

You know you secretly wanted to dress her up with all that makeup! She looks so grown up.

Nathan & Annette said...

I totaly agree that she could be. So cute.