And here are pictures of the girls.....

Savannah asked Santa for a new cat because she missed Henry. So this is her favorite christmas present of all. For those who may not know, Henry was cat that we had ever since Colby and I got married. Almost a year ago, he got pretty old and sick, and he died. Mommy was VERY sad and shaken up by it, and Savannah too, apparently...

She also asked Santa for an I-Pod Nano. He brought her an I-Pod shuffle, and she liked it for about 24 hours. Then it got washed because Savannah forgot to take it out of the pocket of her jeans. No more I-Pod. Fortunately, Mom had one that she is scared of, so now Savannah has a brand new, never been used I-Pod nano. Lucky Savannah, indeed.

Charlotte with her Tinker Bell play set. She did tell Santa that she liked Tink, so he brought her a Tinker Bell kitchen, which we somehow failed to get a picture of. So, she does have it, she does love it, you'll just have to trust me on this one!!!!

Charlotte with her very own jar of pickles!! Char has recently developed an appreciation and craving for dill pickles. Now, I wonder where she could have gotten that from??!! So, Mommy decided to give her pickles for Christmas, which she thoroughly enjoyed.
4 comments:
I washed Brandon's as well, I am hoping that it will someday come back to life. Looks like all the kids had a great Christmas.
Don't you love washer stories? I make pretty good money doing the laundry at my house. The boys know they empty their pockets or it's mine. I have given some back though, usually when it's more than a dollar, darn conscience.
Glad everyone had such a great Christmas, hope to see you soon,
I didn't know Santa could bring pickles! I guess I know what to ask for next year. I have heard if phones, remotes, etc get wet you can put them in a bag full of rice for a few days and it will draw out all the water! I guess a little late but worth a try!
Glad the kiddos had fun!
Love the smile on Char's face with her pickles! I wish I was that easy to please! :)
Post a Comment