I am not super politically active, or motivated, or anything.
Generally, I tend to let politics go their own way, and I go mine.
But......
Apparently a certain President-wanna-be thinks we should stop funding PBS.
Now I'm angry. Who doesn't like Big Bird??!?
Are there really no other issues in the country bigger and more worth the time?
This is the biggest problem?
PBS?
Grrrrrr.
At least he didn't malign Oscar the Grouch.
We'd have some serious problems if he attacked my favorite Sesame Street character.
Really, Oscar is one of my very favorite characters, from any show, ever.
Grrrrrr.
At least he didn't malign Oscar the Grouch.
We'd have some serious problems if he attacked my favorite Sesame Street character.
Really, Oscar is one of my very favorite characters, from any show, ever.

1 comment:
I think his point was that we have to look at where we are spending our money. Right now we are borrowing billions of dollars from China. He said we will no longer borrow money from China to pay for certain programs. Just like when you and I do our budget if we don't have the money for certain luxuries we go without. Hopefully Big Bird won't be on the chopping block!
Post a Comment