A small conversation I overheard this afternoon, about three minutes after I heard the school bus on my street, and before the kids even set foot in the house...
Barrett: "Do you think Mom is home yet?"
Charlotte: "I think so, she didn't have to go to work today."
this next one is my favorite...
Savannah: "Of course she's home, can't you tell? Her music is WAAAAAY too loud, I can hear it from out here."
Apparently, I listen to music too loud. The thing is, though, I like it that way. Loud is good. It makes me smile.
So, what does this mean?
Apparently, I listen to music too loud. The thing is, though, I like it that way. Loud is good. It makes me smile.
So, what does this mean?
But I thought I was older than Savannah??!! Hmmm, maybe I can buy Savannah some earplugs!!

No comments:
Post a Comment