Just a quick Pop Quiz. Very important. Take your time, and answer each question honestly, and truthfully, to the best of your abilities.1. Dani thinks that:
A. Spiders are the literal spawn of Satan.
B. God created spiders in His fury over Adam and Eve partaking of the Forbidden Fruit.
C. Spiders are the very embodiment of Evil on the earth.
D. All of the above.
2. Dani wishes that:
A. Spiders, every single species, would magically and eternally disappear from existence.
2. Dani wishes that:
A. Spiders, every single species, would magically and eternally disappear from existence.
B. All spiders would, at the very least, stay at least 3 million miles away from her.
C. All books and movies portraying spiders as kind, adorable creatures could be banned.
D. All of the above.
3. Despite her intense and burning hatred of spiders, Dani:
A. Is far too chicken to actually squash them.
3. Despite her intense and burning hatred of spiders, Dani:
A. Is far too chicken to actually squash them.
B. Prefers to send in her cats to "play" with the spiders until they die, and then she will vacuum them up.
C. Will spray them with spider spray, hairspray, window cleaner, or any other remotely poisonous and/or noxious substance, hoping that they die a slow and miserable and tortuous death, and will then vacuum them up.
D. All of the above.
Okay, time! Pencils up.
The answer to every question was D, All of the above.
How did you do on this quiz?
As much as I am ready for warm weather, and the absence of snow and temperatures hovering at 30, I have to admit,
I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!
How is it possible that even with the dratted snowy February-like weather the last few days, the little eight-legged demons from hell have made their way into my house?
3 of them just today. I was really hoping that the evil creatures would react more like tomato plants, and that they would just shrivel up and freeze and die in this ridiculous cold snap.
Okay, time! Pencils up.
The answer to every question was D, All of the above.
How did you do on this quiz?
As much as I am ready for warm weather, and the absence of snow and temperatures hovering at 30, I have to admit,
I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!
How is it possible that even with the dratted snowy February-like weather the last few days, the little eight-legged demons from hell have made their way into my house?
3 of them just today. I was really hoping that the evil creatures would react more like tomato plants, and that they would just shrivel up and freeze and die in this ridiculous cold snap.
No such luck.
I need a lot more hairspray..........
I need a lot more hairspray..........
2 comments:
i win!!! i answered them all correctly!!!! you make me laugh cause i can totally hear you saying all those things! i miss you!
Totally agree with the comment above .....I can hear you saying ALL those things...exactly that way :)
Post a Comment