Apart from the fact that it's just not fun, but I almost always forget to put something away. Plus, I am notorious for not rinsing the dishes very well before I put them in the dishwasher, so quite often, there are funky little food particles floating about in the bottom of the silverware-cleaning-rack-thingie.
But, this is what I did last night....I cleaned up after dinner, put the dishes in the dishwasher (after not rinsing them well enough, I am sure), and then wiped off the table and counters, and called it good.
Apparently, however, I failed to check the inside of my oven.
Which brings me to this point in time.
Yep, I left the meatloaf in the oven.
Grrrrrr!!!
I happen to LOVE my meatloaf. Colby LOVES my meatloaf.
If I may be so bold, I make a very tasty and delicious meatloaf! And what did I do? I left it in the oven all night long, only to discover it mere moments ago.
Now, no meatloaf leftovers.
But, I do still have the scrumptious smell of meatloaf to torture and torment me.
Grrrrrr.
2 comments:
Ok, now I need your meatloaf recipe.
Ya me too!!!
Post a Comment