Thursday, December 10, 2009

Letters

So for family home evening tonight, the kids wrote their letters to Santa Claus. They had so much fun telling him what they wanted, and decorating the letters too!This is the first page of Charlotte's letter. She still writes pretty big, so it took two pages! Her letter says: "Dear Santa, I've been really good. Will you bring..."

"....me a castle and a princess. Charlotte"
She was pretty proud of her stamped-marker decorations, and she was quite proud that she wrote all the words by herself, just like Savannah!

This is Barrett's letter. With a little help from Daddy, he wrote:
"Dear Santa, I love you. I have been really good. Will you please bring me a skateboard and a Handy Manny tool bench."
He was very excited to use markers to color his letter, since Barrett's mommy is a meanie, and very, very rarely allows the kids to use markers! (She prefers crayons- much less messy.)

Savannah wrote: "Dear Santa, I love you! I have been really good this year. Will you bring me a skateboard with Pooh on it and a DS. Love Savannah"
She almost asked for an Eeyore something, but then changed her mind and tried to erase it. And just in case Santa Claus is behind on the latest electronic gaming, Savannah colored him a picture of a Nintendo DS. She tries to help him out!

It was so fun to see them write these, and to see how excited they are for Santa to come.
Only 15 more days to go until the magic holiday that all kids live for!!!

No comments: