
As you know, my girls are blessed (or cursed) with very straight hair. And, they both decided that they wanted curlers in their hair to make it curly instead. Well, here is how it turned out!

Charlotte was
soooo excited when we took out the curlers and she saw lovely little ringlet curls. "Mom, I look just like a princess!" Yep, Charlotte is a fan of curlers. She has asked for curlers in her hair nearly every single night since then. What have I started?!

Savannah loved her curls too. She was especially excited for the little curl in front of her face. She thought it made her look so cool, like a "diva." Okay, then. It's a hit!

And here's my Barrett. Obviously, we had no curlers in his hair, but he is also a
devastatingly handsome little man, in spite of his blond, shorter hair!!
4 comments:
they look SOOOOO cute with curly hair! i LOVE it!
They are all so cute! Tell Colby the yard looks great! I love the flowers.
Could they get any cuter??? No way! They are all so darling. Great pictures, is that the new camera? I have to say, you're pictures are quite clear.
so cute. I also was admiring the flowers. Glad we got to chat tonight even if only for a few minutes.
Post a Comment