So, we all know that Colby and I love music. All kinds, all eras, all types. And, probably everyone knows that I almost always have my IPod, a CD, the radio, or something playing at my house. Maybe I am secretly afraid of silence!!! Anyway, so the kids are constantly exposed to many different kinds of music. I thought I might share with you what their favorites currently are. It is kind of funny, or, in my darling sister Steph's opinion, downright sad!!
So, Savannah's Top 5 Songs are:
1- "Hoedown Throwdown" from the Hannah Montana soundtrack
2- "Dancing Queen" by ABBA
3- "Dead Man's Party" by Oingo Boingo
4- "Need You Tonight" by INXS
5- "Funny Man" by KT Tunstall
Charlotte's Top 5 Songs are:
1- "Secret" by OMD (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark)
2- "Need You Tonight" by INXS
3- "Upside Down" from the Curious George soundtrack
4- "It's a Sin" by The Pet Shop Boys
5- "Surfer Girl" by The Beach Boys
Barrett's Top 5 Songs are:
1- "Knights of Cydonia" by Muse
2- "Superman" by R.E.M.
3- "Lips Like Sugar" by Echo & the Bunnymen
4- "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence
5- "Lazy Eye" by the Silversun Pickups
Well, there you have it. The most current favorite songs from my little music lovers. And, just in case anybody wondered, every one of their favorite songs can be found on my IPod, with the exception of the Hannah Montana song. Try as I might, I just can't get into Hannah Montana. Sounds a little too country for my taste!!
So, Savannah's Top 5 Songs are:
1- "Hoedown Throwdown" from the Hannah Montana soundtrack
2- "Dancing Queen" by ABBA
3- "Dead Man's Party" by Oingo Boingo
4- "Need You Tonight" by INXS
5- "Funny Man" by KT Tunstall
Charlotte's Top 5 Songs are:
1- "Secret" by OMD (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark)
2- "Need You Tonight" by INXS
3- "Upside Down" from the Curious George soundtrack
4- "It's a Sin" by The Pet Shop Boys
5- "Surfer Girl" by The Beach Boys
Barrett's Top 5 Songs are:
1- "Knights of Cydonia" by Muse
2- "Superman" by R.E.M.
3- "Lips Like Sugar" by Echo & the Bunnymen
4- "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence
5- "Lazy Eye" by the Silversun Pickups
Well, there you have it. The most current favorite songs from my little music lovers. And, just in case anybody wondered, every one of their favorite songs can be found on my IPod, with the exception of the Hannah Montana song. Try as I might, I just can't get into Hannah Montana. Sounds a little too country for my taste!!
1 comment:
your kids make me giggle. i don't even know majority of these songs. a few i recognize only because we pretty much lived at your house for a while there!
Post a Comment