Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why would it happen any other way?

So, I finished mopping my kitchen floor no more than an hour ago. Barrett just spilled a cup of RED PUNCH all over the floor just now. Of course. Why not? AAARRRGGHHHH!

5 comments:

The Fife's said...

I only get around to mopping the floor about once a month, but without fail it is punch or soda that spills and you have to do it all over again to get the sticky up!

Tammy said...

Quite mopping and they'll never spill again. It's Murphy's Law. I'm sorry, it always happens to me, every single time.

Emery's said...

That always seems to happen. Clean floors are like magnets!

Luckiest Girl.... said...

I mopped ours yesterday, just to have watermelon juice all over it an hour later!!! Got to love it!

Aislinn said...

yeah, I've just stopped mopping. Did it spill onto your carpet too?