So, I saw this on a friend's blog, and I thought it was pretty funny.
Ask your child(ren) to answer the following questions and type in their answers. Tag other moms with older kids who may get a kick out if it!!
Ask your child(ren) to answer the following questions and type in their answers. Tag other moms with older kids who may get a kick out if it!!
1. What is something your mom always says to you? Make your bed.
2. What makes your mom happy? When I listen.
3. What makes your mom sad? When we're naughty.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? I have no idea.
6. How old is your mom? Oh, that's easy...32. (Well, well, aren't we such a smartie-pants!!)
7. How tall is your mom? 3 feet. ( It feels like that to me, too, I hate being short!)
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV? "I Carly" (I don't even know what the crap this TV show is. To be honest, I couldn't even tell you if it really is a TV show or not! And, for the record, I love "The Office.")
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go potty. (What the...? I guess I save it up for whenever she goes somewhere?!)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Talking when she goes potty. (Once again, what the...?)
11. What is your mom really good at? Hugging Daddy. (aaawwww!)
12. What is she not very good at? Swimming. (This is very true- being in the water is totally over-rated!)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Work at the Church Office.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Chili. (hmmm....)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? She's nice. (Irrefutable proof that Savannah is a sweetheart- I am usually a crabby, impatient, tired nightmare....anything but nice. Sigh.)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Daphne from Scooby-Doo. (Wow, I'm a hot hippie-chick!)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Laugh and talk.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We're both skinny.
19. How are you and your mom different? I'm a shrimpus, she's tall. (I guess 3 feet is tall to Savannah!)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? I was born from her.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He has dark hair.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Scrapbooking stores. (I can't remember the last time I went to one! But Target...that's a different story!)
23. What is your mom afraid of? Spiders. (True story-they are evil...the literal spawn of Hell.)
24. What is your mom not afraid of? Sand. (True, but still, another what the...?)
25. What does your mom like the best about you? I'm a good artist.
So, Savannah answered this quiz. Informative and entertaining! For some of them, don't even ask, because I have no clue where she came up with it!! She became more and more silly as she progressed through the quiz. Aren't kids sooooo funny and cool! Perhaps I will let Charlotte do this too. That should be loads of fun!!
I think everyone should do this. It was just flat-out funny! We had a blast! I laughed so hard, and Savannah thought I was insane! (well, I am, a little bit!!!!) I tag everyone. Honestly. EVERYONE!!!
6 comments:
That is so funny! she is so cute!! you should have char and barrett do this. i am sure it would be so funny! if only McKenlie could talk.
That is so funny! Kids are the greatest. You know you just can't wait for your kids to not be around to go potty!!! LOL Funny!
This was way funny! I love that she thinks you are 3 feet tall!
Hilarious! Ok, they really never see us go potty, because when we do they are banging on the door. Darn cute though, how about a bowl of chili???
I miss you, are we ever going to see each other again.
So funny! I don't think it will ever be safe to have Hudson do this! :)
I also agree with #15. And how funny that she thinks you go potty when she is not around. lol :)
Post a Comment