Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cat is a weirdo!

So, here is Sneezy. Perfectly content with his curly-ribbon stuff that he stole from Charlotte, relaxing in the bathroom sink. Funny thing is, Henry used to chill out in the sinks too. Honestly, Sneezy reminds me so much of Henry that it makes me laugh! Sneezy also has a little fascination with Charlotte's Barbies. I can't ever get a picture of him playing with one, though. By the time I find the camera and get back to him, he has left. I swear, he knows I am trying to capture photographic evidence of him playing with Barbies! Again, funny thing- Henry used to be fascinated with Savannah's My Little Ponies. Or, more accurately, one particular pony- Fluttershy to be exact. I don't think I ever caught that on camera either. We have some very sissy boy cats! Then there is Smokey, who never plays with anything human at all. But, he will occasionally play with a kitty toy. Our cats are so much fun!

No comments: