Sunday, January 01, 2012

Goodbye, Hello...

I was thinking about posting some photographic proof of my family's existence over the past few months, but then I just got
overwhelmed by the prospect.

So, goodbye 2011,
hello 2012.
I'd say that my New Year's resolution is to keep a better record of my family's comings and goings, and adventures and mishaps, but-
1.  I hate the whole New Year's holiday, with it's irritating and annoying, yet somehow obligatory "need" for improvements and goals and resolutions, and,
2.  Let's be honest:
besides me, who even reads this silly little blog anyway!?!?



7 comments:

Stacy said...

I do! :)

Tammy said...

I do and I love it...and you!

Melanie said...

Me!!!!

Anonymous said...

I do!

The Fife's said...

I do, and I want pictures!!

Luckiest Girl.... said...

I do!! Miss you, happy 2012!!

Renee Hill said...

And I do!!! So please don't stop!!