We had our pictures taken this past week. We hadn't had family pictures taken since Barrett was almost 18 months old- it was time for updates!!!
Being silly!
Handsome little Barrett. He was so, so, so excited to wear the same outfit as Colby. He is such a cute little man!
Sweet Charlotte. She is so pretty! She looks like an angel, and so much older than the last time we had pictures taken!
Savannah. I can't believe how lovely she is. She looks so much like a little lady now. Somehow I still think of her as my tiny little kindergartener. Clearly, I am wrong- she is growing up too fast!
Savannah and Charlotte. They look so grown up and beautiful!
Dani and the girls.
Colby and Barrett. Such handsome guys!
Mommy and her boy.
Daddy and his girls.
All three of the kids. They look so sweet and lovely!
Colby and Dani. I love black and white photos!
So, there you have it. I think they turned out so wonderful.
Thank you sooooo much for taking our family pictures, Kim!
We truly love them!!












3 comments:
These are incredible!!! I LOVE them!!! Miss you guys ! Live ya
Cute pictures!
Savannah is such a sweet girl! Brayden was playing on the sidewalk last week with a remote control car and Savannah was riding her bike. I told Brayden he needed to move and Savannah sweetly said don't worry I'll go in the street. What a sweet girl!
This was one of my best X-MAS presents ever I look at these all the time in my front room... Your family is the best love you all and I am glad to be a part of it.....
Post a Comment