It is the day after Christmas.
Which means that I am totally, officially, and absolutely
SICK
of hearing holiday songs.
I am usually pretty bored and tired of them around the first week of December, actually.
Because immediately following Halloween, every radio station in the world seems to start playing christmas songs.
Almost two solid months of "Jingle Bells" and "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and dozens of others. I just can't take it! Even holiday songs that I like become tiresome after hearing them several times a day, for two months in a row.
So, on the way to work tonight...
Radio Preset 1: Blah (christmas song).
Radio Preset 2: Blah (another christmas song).
Radio Preset 3: Blah (yep, another freakin' christmas song).
and then...
Radio Preset 4: Oh, how wonderful!!!!!
Thank you, oh so much, for playing The Clash. "London Calling" was just what I needed! The Clash is good anytime, but, it was
especially awesome just now.
Saved by The Clash!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, newly resurrected 101.9 The End!!
Which means that I am totally, officially, and absolutely
SICK
of hearing holiday songs.
I am usually pretty bored and tired of them around the first week of December, actually.
Because immediately following Halloween, every radio station in the world seems to start playing christmas songs.
Almost two solid months of "Jingle Bells" and "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and dozens of others. I just can't take it! Even holiday songs that I like become tiresome after hearing them several times a day, for two months in a row.
So, on the way to work tonight...
Radio Preset 1: Blah (christmas song).
Radio Preset 2: Blah (another christmas song).
Radio Preset 3: Blah (yep, another freakin' christmas song).
and then...
Radio Preset 4: Oh, how wonderful!!!!!
Thank you, oh so much, for playing The Clash. "London Calling" was just what I needed! The Clash is good anytime, but, it was
especially awesome just now.
Saved by The Clash!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, newly resurrected 101.9 The End!!
No comments:
Post a Comment