Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dinner Debate

I have always heard about how important it is for your family to sit down and eat dinner together. You know, the whole "family togetherness" and all that. It is a time to be together, talk to each other, and just connect after a long day of work, school, chores, errands, whatever.

And really, our family is able to sit down, all five of us, and eat dinner together most every night.



Like tonight.



We were able to have quite a meaningful conversation. Charlotte and Barrett were debating the difference between calling something a "peepee head" and a "poopoo head."



Charlotte feels that "peepee head" is what you call someone or something you don't like or don't understand, or that you just want to call a name. According to her, "peepee head" is plenty descriptive.



Barrett is of the opinion that "peepee head" is just not enough. He feels that "poopoo head" is much better.

They went back and forth; a five-year-old and a four-year-old trying to convince everyone else at the table that their word of choice was the best one.

I bet you are all so jealous of our meaningful and stimulating conversation. I know you're just so sad that you weren't at our house for dinner tonight, so that you could offer your opinion, and choose a side.

So, what are your thoughts? I need a vote- who sides with Bear, and who sides with Charlotte?

5 comments:

The Mickelsen's said...

Poo poo head wins. If you think about the smell, a poo poo head would be much more difficult to be around.

Kassie said...

I am so with Barrett on this one.. I think poo poo head is much worse! hahaha so funny!

Jodi said...

I'm afraid I've gotta agree. I'd much rather be called a pee pee anything than a poo poo anything. I'm glad your dinner conversations are somewhat like ours. Just be grateful you don't have TWO boys...who are older and have an even more extensive potty-related vocabulary.

Tiff said...

That's what family togetherness is all about! :) So funny!

Luckiest Girl.... said...

Too funny, I am with Barrett too.