Just in case any of you are in the market for, or are interested in,
a home security/alarm system, I thought I might make a recommendation, in reverse.....
Avoid this security company at all costs:
a home security/alarm system, I thought I might make a recommendation, in reverse.....
Avoid this security company at all costs:
Seriously, they have been a total nightmare.
If Satan himself comes to your door selling an alarm system, buy from him before you buy from Radius.
And that's all I can say. But, if anyone needs more details or information, I have plenty of Radius Security-caused "bad mood" left over, so I can rehash all of my gripes and issues at any time.
Grrrrrr.
1 comment:
oh my gosh!!! i am so sorry!!! i would LOVE to know details but can wait until we see you!!! do you still have your securtiy system?
Post a Comment