Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Barrett's first day of school

In front of the doors...ready to go and play.

In his very own seat in his classroom.

Barrett was excited to go to school, although we did have to explain to him, many times, that he would not be:


1- Riding on the bus to school. (why are all kids so flippin' fascinated with riding the bus?)

2- In Miss Jesika's class (Miss Jesika is one of the teachers at the school, in fact, she was one of Savannah's pre-k teachers! But, alas, she is not his classroom teacher. He was very sad about that, she is his very favorite teacher!)

and


3- Going to the Batman Preschool. (We really don't know where he came up with the notion that he is going to Batman Preschool, but he did have his adorable three-year-old heart quite set on it. I think he will settle in nicely, and even come to like preschool, despite the lack of Batman!)

Oh, such a cute boy! And how is it possible that he is old enough to be in school, anyway?


5 comments:

Julie said...

I can't wait for Porter to start next week! Can I just say I'm so jealous about Depeche Mode! "Somebody" is my favorite song in the world! (Nice of you to have it playing for me to listen to while I type!)

Tammy said...

Oh my word, he is adorable. I still can't believe he's attending preschool, the time flew by. Enjoy the alone time, what is like 1.5 hours???

Emery's said...

Look how cute he is with that curly hair! I bet he will just love school!

The Fife's said...

I want to go to Batman Preschool!! Look how grown up he is.

Stacy said...

Your kids are amazingly beautiful. Charlotte looks like she has the poise of an 18-year old model. Wait, that's probably not helping.

So the big question is, what are you doing with all your "free" time?